INBOUND HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL EXPENSES
This policy has been designed as a comprehensive insurance product for Students
attending an Educational Institution in Australia and not entitled to receive OSHC or
Who can purchase this cover?
Students attending an Educational Institution in Australia and not entitled to receive OSHC or Medicare benefits
Not available to those who:
- Covered under Reciprocal Health Agreement (Countries the Australian Government currently has agreements with are the Unite Kingdom, Malta, Finland, Sweden, Italy, New Zealand, the Netherlands and Ireland, however, this may change from time to time.)
- Hold a Student Visa
What is covered?
This is only a summary of the benefits. Please read the policy wording carefully for the complete details of “We Will Pay” and “We Will Not Pay” and which types of benefits are provided. Importantly, please note that exclusions do apply as well as limits to the cover and these are set out in the policy wording.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, MEDICAL EVACUATION OR FUNERAL EXPENSES (pg. 20)
Cover for emergency medical assistance including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Medical Assistance – Ambulance
- Medical Evacuations – Funeral Arrangements
- Messages to Family – Hospital Guarantees.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL AND HOSPITAL EXPENSES (pg. 21)
Cover for overseas medical treatment if you are injured or become sick overseas,
- Medical – Hospital – Surgical – Nursing
- Restoration of Dental Functions to Sound and Natural Teeth.
ACCIDENTAL DEATH (pg. 22)
A Death Benefit is payable if you die because of accidental bodily injury sustained
during your journey within 12 months of that injury.
ADDITIONAL EXPENSES (pg. 23 to 24)
Cover for additional accommodation and travel expenses caused by your health
problems or someone else’s resulting from:
- Sickness – Accidental Injury – Death.Also cover for travelling companion or relatives accommodation and travel expensesto travel to, stay near or escort you resulting from:
- Hospitalisation – Medical Evacuation.
PERMANENT DISABILITY (pg. 25)
A Permanent Disability Benefit is payable for total loss of sight in one or both eyes or
loss of use of a hand or foot within 12 months of, and because of, an injury sustained during your journey.
LUGGAGE AND PERSONAL EFFECTS (ADDITIONAL COVER OPTIONS AVAILABLE) (pg. 26 to 28)
Cover for replacing luggage stolen or reimbursing repair cost for accidentally damaged
- Luggage – Spectacles
- Personal Effects – Personal Computers – Cameras.
PERSONAL LIABILITY (pg. 28 to 29)
Cover for legal liability including legal expenses for bodily injuries or damage to
property of other persons as a result of a claim made against you.
Apply now to get work experience in Australia and get more information about suitable health cover for you.